View Single Post
Old 05-16-2020, 07:46 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

I still haven't started scrapping 2020, but I am finished with Jan-April & Nov-Dec of 2019, so I'm patting myself on the back for that!

Of all the different pocket style albums I've ever made, my favorite is the year I did digital cards, printed them & put them in pocket protectors & added layouts in different sizes to go in between the pocket style page protectors.

My hold up in documenting my year pocket style is that I can't use all the new things, like Cindy & Crystal's templates and all the kits. It just limits what I can scrap if I'm not scrapping the events in my life traditionally. And that makes me sad. So I just keep avoiding making a decision.

For 2019, I'm using Erica's album & stitches and a different kit for each month, though I'll scrap a two page event with a different kit if the photos don't match the colors in the month kit.

What really frustrates me, though, is finding cards that are generic fillers. Most cards match the theme of the kit, and while that's great for using them in a layout that fits the theme, it makes it harder to fit them into a yearly album of pocket pages.