View Single Post
Old 03-02-2020, 01:11 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcgal00 View Post
Sunshine....it makes me happy to wake up, come into the kitchen and see clear skies outside. I am not a fan of rain which we get a lot of here on the west coast. Every morning I make my coffee, grab my phone and sit down on the kitchen stool.I check the weather app to see what the day will be like. I try to plan Taz's walks around the weather if possible.

I also am really happy about my phone app that I can read my digi books on. I start each morning by drinking my coffee and reading....every....single....day. I used to have a Kobo reader but now that I can read on my phone, it's so much more convenient. I never go anywhere without my phone so always am able to read when I'm waiting for appts, in a checkout line, etc.
I wish i could read with ease from my phone, I have to read off of my iPad, my eyes are just too far gone. I even have to use large print on it in order to read comfortably. It’s tough because I love to read and often forget to grab my iPad when heading out. My phone would be ideal.