View Single Post
Old 04-22-2020, 03:33 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

This hasn't quite changed our cooking/baking way of doing things. Our budget before was 1 large shopping trip a month, with smaller ones in between for items like cereal, milk, and bread. So that hasn't changed.

As far as cooking, I'm very blessed that my husband enjoys cooking too, so we split it between us. If he has an idea for a meal, it's his night to cook. Also, we typically only ate out on weekends, and that hasn't changed either. At least one night is pizza, but then we'll just get something else.

It's actually saved in not having to buy lunch foods for school lunches. Lunches are on our own (since we all get up at different times, so it's eat when you are hungry and find your own stuff).

But YES, the dishwasher is very busy! I'll get it loaded and run a load, only to turn around and have another load piling up on the counter! However, laundry levels seem down! The girls stay in their pj's some days. And they aren't dressing up for school....so less layers and less changes of clothes!