View Single Post
Old 03-30-2021, 01:06 PM
Sweet Tooth

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by HavaDrPepper View Post
I also was inspired by both FDD's spreadsheets and TreeCity's spreadsheets so now have versions of my own. I even set up a different spreadsheet where I can plan out albums. That one came about when I did my reorganization of files a year ago. Because of photos I now had from scanned negatives and my FDD inspired spreadsheet I realized I wanted something to track my "albums" and what layouts are in them. Helps with both my 12x12 CM albums and any bound books I might print since I know exactly what order I want the layouts to be in.
Ooh, an album spreadsheet is a great idea! I have little scraps of paper with what I need to scrap for an album. Like I'll realize I need to scrap an event and then i just write it down on the nearest paper lol.
Cheryl's LO spreadsheet is awesome, isn't it? I haven't started one but I keep thinking I should.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bienejen View Post
You inspired me to finally get that spreadsheet done. I added a column to indicate if that kit has been used. It's a great reminder! Cheryl Ashcraft inspired me to make a spreadsheet of all my finished pages as well. I include the date, event, kit used, template used (if applicable) and a thumbnail of the page(s). I used to do something similar in a notebook but this is easier and helps me keep track of what's done vs what still needs to be done.
Yay for spreadsheets and getting organized! Whenever I open my Kits folder I think about adding a "used" column. Maybe I'll remember to do that tonight.

And this thread shows how unique organizing is for each of us!