View Single Post
Old 12-13-2009, 12:38 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

love love love this new challenge system!! here's my spot ... be back later with some layouts

1- 1pt - Lift a layout by Jaclyn Bernardo, our Treat of the Month for January, and get to know her better in this month's special feature.

22 - 2 pts.- Use the thought provoking inspiration at Baby Love Letters to choose a topic and create a layout which includes a letter to your child, a loved one or even yourself. (let us know which love letter prompt you were inspired by in your portfolio point tracker post too)

31 - Book of Me 2010 - this year SSD is encouraging you to create a Book of Me Album! So often we focus on scrapping everyone else in our lives, but we're challenging you to record more of who YOU are on a regular basis throughout the year too. Pick 3 of the 5 topics below and scrap 3 layouts to earn 5 points:

31a - Introduce Yourself with Basic Stats
31b - 10 things I Love About Me
31c - If I could live anywhere, it would be...
31d - If a song turned on when I walked in the room, it would be...
31e - If I had a million dollars...

bonus #3 - 1 pt - Cindy Schneider (aka cindys732003) is an awesome layout artist and template designer. Download January’s Cookie here and decorate it to make it your own. You have until the end of January to post this Bonus Layout into your Portfolio.

creating for:
the lilypad / sahlin studio

Last edited by dana; 01-17-2010 at 01:20 PM.