View Single Post
Old 10-01-2009, 08:06 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via MSN to newfiemountiewife Send a message via Yahoo to newfiemountiewife

Scrapping is a nice diversion for me from work and from real life. I like the pages I make, and over the past few months, I've been adding more journalling and working harder to make my pages more "me" than what I think will be popular or someone else's definition of good. I've been working harder to scrap better and more meaningful pages, which means they are taking a bit longer than they used to. But they mean more.

I feel that scrapping, like anything else, is best done in moderation, and as long as there is a balance between everything, it's cool. There are times when I can scrap 5 pages in a day, other times it takes me a week to get my page done, it just depends.

I don't think you should base it on the sheer number of pages made, some people are super fast scrappers!

I have spent a lot of time scrapping and hanging out on the boards. When I'm not here, I do miss it. I'm guilty of getting too wrapped up in it at times too. But it does bring me joy. I'm still trying to find that balance, it's hard sometimes.