Thread: The Sims
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2018, 06:07 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Default The Sims

My oldest has asked if I'd install The Sims back on my computer, since I upgraded my hard drive and have the space. Before I did it, I created a new account for her and her sister on my computer, so they weren't playing on my computer crashing it, deleting friends from FB or wreaking other havoc like they have done in the past. I told them "if you want to play The Sims, please 'SWITCH USER" so I don't lose what I'm working on. They all agreed and understood. With that, I turned my computer over to my daughter.

Every day that I've gotten home from work, The Sims is playing on my computer. So I close the game down and log the girls off only to find out that they "LOG OFF" my account, causing EVERYTHING to close out.

Now if you don't know me, or notice a lot of my "oh no" posts, you'll notice, I'm a very forgetful scrapper and forget to save my work--especially when I go to bed. Yup, you guess it. Every night this week I've lost a layout that I have been working on. I have been scrapping the same layout for Lorie for 3-days with NOTHING to show for my work!

Kids.....The Sims

I know we got some gamers here, so who plays The Sims?
Do you PLAY the game or do you just build and create? Do you cheat and use "motherload", or play without cheating? Do you own any expansions? If so, what's your favorite?