View Single Post
Old 11-14-2017, 06:24 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I need to complete lake house vacation albums from 2016 and 2017. I don't have enough photos to make a 20 page book for each so I guess I will have to combine them (giving as a gift to my BIL & SIL) but it feels weird to me to have two vacations in one book so I've put it temporarily on the back burner. Our disaster of a vacation with my family should be scrapped, too, but I'm not sure I will make a separate album for it. I might just make some pocket pages and call it good.

I'm debating on doing a drag 'n' drop premade Shutterfly album of my ILs' anniversary party from last year. I know that my MIL would like to have copies of the pictures but just handing her a photo album when she knows I digitally scrap seems impersonal.

I have 2017 PL abt halfway done. I don't like it but I'm too far in to quit. Oh, and I need to do my 2014 Countdown to Christmas album (and this year's) but I'm not worried abt those. 2011, 2012, and 2013 are printed, and 2015 and 2016 need to be printed.

Otherwise, I'm always working on the last 2 or 3 years. I think I have 3 events from 2014 and 6 from 2015 to wrap up those years officially.