Thread: Survey Says...
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2021, 02:42 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Do you have to have them with every kit?
Would be nice especially in a full kit but not absolutely essential as I probably would have something that would work in my stash. In fact I don't always use the alpha that is in a kit but preferring other alphas I have. If an alpha is particularly themed towards the kit then I would say it is kind of essential. Mini kits, I only really expect papers and embelishments....anything else is a bonus

Do you use them on every page?
/I'm 70/30....depends on how I'm feeling as to whether I use an alpha for my title....sometimes it's been a combination of two or three of those. I find by the time I get to title work I'm not feeling as creative so something premade usually wins in the end

Do you have ones that you use over and over?
Yes, but not super consistently. They are mainly stamped or more handwritten type alphas in neutral colors

anything else you want to share.
sorry but I am not a big fan of single sheet alphas, much prefer individual alpha files.
Not a huge fan of pre-shadowed anything.....doesn't just have to be alphas on that one, I'd rather do my own shadows
I'd love any tips on recoloring multiple alphas.....is there an easier way to do it than individually using the Adjust Hue/Saturation sliders in PSE/PSCC

Scrappy Instagram

Creative Team Member for The Lilypad & Studio Liv

Last edited by littlekiwi; 03-17-2021 at 02:49 PM.