View Single Post
Old 09-06-2021, 02:44 AM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimberly27 View Post
I have the opposite problem. I have a hard time deleting kits or templates. It doesn't matter if I am going to use it or not...it is mine and I must keep it. I even have a folder of kits that need to be deleted that I know I won't use but can't bring myself to delete just yet.
I have almost 900 products (kits, packs etc) on my EHD...this doesn't include templates. I can drop that number maybe to 800 or so if I take my personal kits out (the ones I designed in my designing days) but still I have too many and will probably buy more this weekend. LOL
You think that’s a lot? I have 35 folders with 100 complete full-sized kits/collections, each in their own folder titled “kit name - designer,” inside each of them. And folder 36 currently has 32 kits inside it. And don’t even ask me about templates.. I have every single freebie, purchased, ct member template I have ever downloaded since 2007 in a folder on my EHD, that doesn’t include my own templates either. I may have a hoarding problem hahaha!!

Last edited by Amber Dixon; 09-06-2021 at 02:48 AM.