View Single Post
Old 10-08-2021, 12:45 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

1. What was your favorite type of DSD game? I always enjoy scavenger hunts the most, but I LOVE (and can usually be found) browsing the shoppe on the daily. I also like the Crossword.... I had to spend most of Saturday out of the house, so it was nice to have something I could print off and do during the times I was waiting around.

2. What are you eating for lunch/dinner today? hmmmm, probably nothing..... I am the worst for actually taking the time to eat.

3. Did you wake up on the right or wrong side of the bed this morning? I WAS having a great morning, until the grocery store app glitched and my order did not go through to the store, but the app took the money If they can't get it reversed right away I basically lost our entire Thanksgiving Dinner.......... sigh

4. What are you looking forward to this weekend? it was Thanksgiving Dinner.... hopefully it still will be. I've been low carb for so long all I want is stuffing potatoes and gravy........ LOL

5. Are you binging anything good this week? (movie, tv,pod,book) I have been binging on Seinfeld... it just came to Netflix Canada this month, and it's been way too long (and my kids are happy I'm not binging on the Office for the 19 billionth time for once LOL).