Thread: Did you shop???
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2020, 02:53 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

So the deal I made with myself is unless I have a page I’m going to make right this very minute that requires a particular digi-supply, I have to wait for a 40% off sale. So new releases go in my wishlist even though I want to come up with a layout I need them for because I am an instant gratification kind of gal... But when there’s a big sale? I get to shop, with 66% less guilt! Here’s what I treated myself to this round:

Because I discovered I don’t have kits about photography and oh my word, I’m so in love with the lenses and speed light and all the other equipment ... I’m going to use this SO much!

I’m scrapping about my sewing projects, and I’ve found I’m using the same three kits over and over again, so I needed to branch out a little. Love the serger-size spool of thread in this kit and the other little bits and bobs!

We are dog people. And I scrap a lot about our dogs. Of course I needed this kit!

This mega collection is total eye candy. I took one look and was like, okay, take my money...

I really like this super cute year in review layout, and can’t wait to whip out my 2019 page.

It would be pretty embarrassing to admit just how many KCB kits I own, if I had any shame. Since I don’t, I had to grab her new releases. I love the mix of pinks and blues here, perfect for layouts about my granddaughter and grandsons together.

As for this one, I am all about the sentiment, and want to emphasize the importance of kindness with the kids in my life. An absolute Must Have.