View Single Post
Old 08-25-2017, 04:17 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

To be totally honest, this is one reason I never pushed my oldest son to do sports in high school. I was glad he wasn't interested. This was after hearing about a boy that was sodomized with a mop handle and other items by his high school football team mates and they also taped him to a chair and put duct tape on his private parts and ripped it off. He had bruises and his ** graphic ** anus cavity was torn to shreds. It was the most awful thing ever, the boy tried to harm himself, as basically that is a gang rape in my opinion and worse.

There was an episode on SVU that was about hazing, a student killed the coach after being brutalized by teammates at the instruction of the coach.

There are 3 movies that have brought awareness on this subject. This one: https://gordiecenter.studenthealth.v...haze-the-movie

and one called Burning Sands that brought awareness of college hazing after the death of Robert Champion, and another called Goat. We watched Burning Sands it was certainly difficult to watch young men be brutalized in the name of Brotherhood.

I was never in a sorority or sports but I went to plenty of sleep overs that were what I'd call hazing, not so much physical but emotional/mental/social torture.