View Single Post
Old 01-17-2020, 09:44 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

What's the last thing you bought? Happy with it? The last thing I bought was a game. Hasn't arrived yet, but hopeful that I'll like it. It was on sale & I'll give it to my kids for valentines day.
Is there something you are hoping to buy soon? lunch meat, cheese & yogurt...I can't wait to move & have access to quality, "normal", reasonably priced foods.
Do you shop more at brick and mortar stores rather than online shopping? Other than while we're on vacation, I have probably only bought something in an actual shop 3 or fewer times in the past 15 months, lol! We order everything online & wait 2-3 weeks for delivery. (We do have a housekeeper who picks up produce & dairy for us, so don't go feeling too bad for me, ha!)
Do you fill out warranties and organize your receipts? Huh? Bwahahaha paperwork is not really my forte'
Is there anything you buy that you stock up on? Our current assignment is a "consumables post", so we have about 1500 pounds of canned, jarred & bottled goods in our basement storage unit. If you think your Costco total is alarming on a regular day, imagine the (4-digit!) number on the register after we went through with three carts full of diced tomatoes, tuna, ranch dressing, shampoo, pickles, etc. We affectionately refer to our storage room as "Little Costco"

Last edited by knittingbec; 01-17-2020 at 09:52 PM.