View Single Post
Old 01-18-2020, 01:04 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Let's talk about shopping.....
What's the last thing you bought? Happy with it? Some clothes using christmas money, haven’t got them yet as I haven’t gone to the click and collect point for the courier yet - that will be Monday’s job I think
Is there something you are hoping to buy soon? Nothing immediate
Do you shop more at brick and mortar stores rather than online shopping? Prefer bricks and mortar for the sole reason I’m not mucked around by delivery drivers. If they use the delivery option linked with the post office and it’s tracked I can usually get it redirected to a local grocery store which is a click and collect point
Do you fill out warranties and organize your receipts? wish I was better at this
Is there anything you buy that you stock up on? not necessarily but I do keep a look out for particular brand and style of shoes at charity shops and try and have a pair as a back up. I don’t have $200+ per pair of shoes to spend but can afford $5-20 a pair so it does take a while to find replacements which means as I’ve just changed into my what was a back up pair I need to look for a new pair.

Scrappy Instagram

Creative Team Member for The Lilypad & Studio Liv