View Single Post
Old 08-23-2019, 12:12 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

1. I don't wear makeup anymore. My morning routine is fast and easy. I style my hair by adding mousse, blowdrying and shaping with a round brush ,then add a bit of paste and/or hairspray. My hair is short and fine so it dries really fast. For my face, I start with my essential oil serum blend, then No 7 serum, eye cream and then Origins moisturizer. It takes about 5-7 minutes.

2. I live close to a few grocery stores, only about 5 min away, so tend to shop often, at least 2-3 days a week. I buy a lot of veggies/fruit so I pop into our local natural organic store after first starting at Save-On, Super Store or Safeway. The stores are all within a few blocks of each other.

3. I have more "me" time for scrapping generally during the week if my workload isn't too heavy. I take lots of breaks from my at-home computer job and get to scrap in between transcribing files for work. Wkends I read more, have family time, watch movies/tv shows with my hubs and walk Taz a lot. I still squeeze in some scrapping time usually but it's sporadic.

4. We watch tv most nights for a few hrs before bed. I watch a few shows during the day on my laptop when I'm taking breaks from work. Our digital cable setup syncs everything together so I can watch on any of the TVs, tablets, computers and phone. So I might start a show on my tablet or laptop and then finish watching it on our big screen later in the LR. It's very convenient.