View Single Post
Old 08-09-2019, 12:20 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

1. My hubs has a very dry sense of humor sometimes and it takes a minute to "get" the joke that he is being funny. He also loves to joke around, make silly faces and is always sticking his tongue out. He can always cheer me up when I need it.

2. I'm more of a smiler, a quiet giggle but now and again something will get me going and I will just laugh til I cry. Usually it's Bailey and I working off each other in some way that gets us both going.

3. Not a lot made me smile this wk with all my internet/tv/computer woes but I did get an unexpected joy yesterday when I heard a loud screeching sound and looked out the window to see the huge woodpecker standing on the porch. He kept squawking and looking at me as he hopped around, picking up the seed and suet. He hung upside down, stretched out and was trying to reach the suet from the porch post. I was trying to take photos of him and I kept laughing at him. I can't wait to scrap the pics.

4. I love comedies. I was awake most of the night on Wed when the digi corruption was discovered and I was so devastated by it I stayed up really late trying to work on the computer, I finally tried to go to sleep around 4:30 but couldn't so watched some episodes of The Office and that got me smiling and calmed me down. I didn't really sleep much that night but it calmed me down and distracted me. I am watching The Office, starting at season 1. I've seen random episodes here and there but never had a chance to watch it when it was on the air so I am happy that its on Netflix and I can binge it here and there.