View Single Post
Old 08-09-2019, 04:05 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Who's got the silliest sense of humor in your family? pretty sure it's my daughter

Do you quietly giggle, burst out laughing loudly or smile at most things? it depends on the level of joke or what ishappening, and who I am with and where I am at.

What made you smile/laugh this week? my daughter. We always talk about stuff (kids stuff and semi big peope stuff), on Tuesday while we're surfing on Netflix to check on what to watch for after dinner, we saw a show called Twelve Forever, and I just told her:

M: biscuit, I hope when you grow up, like 11 or 12 or when you become a teenager, you will always remember that you have a good life, please don't be an angsty teenager, always remember that your family loves you.
Her: what do you mean?
Me: I mean, always use your brain and your heart, balance your feelings, like that.
Her: okay mom, I will always use all of my organs

What movie/tv show/book made you laugh recently? I'm re-watching Fast and Furious series, and I really love Roman's character

The Office FTW! My husband love that show so much I really can't relate so much since I haven't watched all of the episodes.