View Single Post
Old 10-26-2019, 11:32 AM
Sugar Pie

profile gallery send pm

Do you have a fave spot to relax in at home? My bedroom. My oldest son took over the living room as his man-cave since he hates sharing a room with his little brother. So long as he keeps it somewhat tidy, I'm good with it. So I turned my room into a nice, relaxing, zen place to be. And I really enjoy hanging out in it.

Where do you eat most of your meals at? Ugh...my room. I would love to say we all eat at the table...but we don't. My schedule doesn't have me home for dinner most nights of the week, and then I see my boyfriend a couple nights a week, so we all kind of do our own thing.

Who gets the tv remote to pick what to watch? Tv upstairs, oldest. In my room, me.

What's your usual at-home attire? Sweatpants, t-shirt and slippers.

Do you wear slippers, socks or bare feet when at home? slippers! I hate socks. I would go barefoot, but then my feet get gross.

What's your usual Friday night routine at home? I work until 9 pm on Friday nights. So usually come home, grab a snack and a cup of tea and catch up on TV shows, text with my man, scroll facebook and Instagram until I can wind down enough to sleep.

Proudly creating for Traci Reed Happy Creator for Studio Basic Designs
Creative Guest for Kristin Cronin-Barrow Feb-Mar

GALLERY | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM