View Single Post
Old 10-28-2019, 09:23 AM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Do you have a fave spot to relax in at home? The corner spot on the couch. It's snuggly there.
Where do you eat most of your meals at? Dinner is always at the table together. Lunch, usually the kids sit at the breakfast bar in the kitchen and I stand and eat facing them from the other side of the counter. Breakfast, usually I'm at my computer and the kids are at the breakfast bar.
Who gets the tv remote to pick what to watch? My husband and kids are the remote-keepers. I almost NEVER have the remote and I'm ok with that.
What's your usual at-home attire? Whatever I'm dressed in for the day, usually, since I come and go to take the kids places. If I'm in for the rest of the day I switch to leggings or PJ pants.
Do you wear slippers, socks or bare feet when at home? Bare feet most of the year. Slippers or fuzzy socks in winter.
What's your usual Friday night routine at home? Nothing is set in stone, we usually eat out somewhere... sometimes we see a movie, sometimes we go bowling, sometimes we stay in and order pizza and watch a movie - play a board game or video games together. It just depends.