View Single Post
Old 06-17-2018, 10:08 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by anelia View Post
I do it exactly like you, Wendy
I'm so glad there is someone like me scrapping randomly throughout the prompts!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumbbumble View Post
i really need to get back in the bingo card for my mojo , it is so lang ago i scrapped this week i dit a few pages but i dont think i am at my old skills and lack a bit of mojo ! so bingo challenges will help to find it back i think i always start with one line and then go for the black out
You've been busy. I'm just glad to see you back!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by luan37 View Post
I scrap here and there until I get a black out and leave the hardest ones for last...
Me too!! I'm stuck on the donut and picnic preparations! They will probably be my last ones!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdjr@fuse.net View Post
I know I can't do blackout so I pick the line I know I can do and try to do a line connecting it. (my paying job keeps interfering with my hobby).
It stinks, sometimes we have to be responsible Last week was difficult for me, not because of my paying job but with being chauffeur to college, VBS, doctor appointments, etc. I was hardly home!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellasspace View Post
I just scrap all over, I’ve managed a blackout each time but I guess I’d be crunching if I didn’t complete it to get a line or two complete.
That's awesome that you've gotten blackout each time!! I usually try to do that, but some months are busier than the others and before I know it, I don't have a single line---a lot like this month!

Quote:
Originally Posted by craftytam View Post
That's awesome, Wendy! Funny, but awesome! I haven't even started on bingo for this month... I doubt I'll get blackout. Maybe once I'm home, I'll work on a game plan.
You've been busy scanning, scanning and scanning some more! Plus you are visiting family. That's more important than blackout or scrapping right now. Think of all the new photos you'll have for next month!! I can't wait to see your new layouts!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalie C View Post
I try to scrap one line so I at least have something. Last month was the first month in a long time I was able to do that though. Been in a scrapping funk. I'm shooting for blackout this month and I'm well on my way. I only have 10 more to go!!
Yay for working on getting out of that funk and to having just a few more prompts to go! You've got this. I know you can do it!! Let's do it together!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemma View Post
I do the squares that call out to me first, sometimes it doesn't even make a line so then I have to fill the gaps in lol. I keep forgetting to post my card by the deadline though, I've missed it 2 months on a row
I forgot to do that last month as well! I hate when that happens. I'm sorry Maybe I'll make a post about it on the 30th to remember to post those bingo cards so that people like us remember to do it before the deadline!!