View Single Post
Old 06-17-2018, 08:54 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperio View Post
There has just been one time I got a blackout and that was last year on April. I've been trying to participate more and more in the bingo, but I just end up completing one or two blocks, that's it.

Still don't know how I manage finishing my 10 challenge layouts in one day for another site and 5 for another one and I can't get a single line here.

So this time I am pushing myself to do two things:
1) Get the 30% discount by creating 9 layouts, the easiest ones of course.
2) Use the kits I already own at least twice in the same bingo card... This time around was hard picking up the pattern I wanted to do but the cross one allowed me use 4 kits for 9 pages.
You got this!!! I know you can do it!! Let me tell you a little secret, I didn't play Bingo here for a VERY long time because I didn't "get" it. I was used to the traditional challenges in other forums telling me specifically what to do that these ones overwhelmed me. For months, I would do maybe one or two bingo prompts and be baffled how others could do it so quickly! Now, goodness how long has the bingo challenge system been around?, I print my bingo card (in black and white) and I sleep on the prompts. I read the FAQ's for tips, hints, etc. because as I said above, I'm so literal I get stuck on a lot of prompts. I'm happy to say after doing this on/off for almost a year, I'm starting to be able to think outside of the box and it's helping with me not being so literal in life! But there are a few that I can't get past being so literal. I seriously look at Bingo as a way of bettering myself with my overall thinking in life! Crazy, huh?

I say all that in response to how you can scrap 10-layouts for one challenge, but barely getting a line here. You'll get it. You'll find your system and what works for you. Before you know it, you'll have blackout and be SO proud of yourself that you'll want to do it the next month, the following month, etc.

You got this! I know you do!!

Last edited by Neverland Scraps; 06-17-2018 at 08:57 PM.