View Single Post
Old 08-04-2021, 07:32 AM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3BluEyedBabi View Post
I'm a pretty random scrapper. I am on two creative teams and so I have to use my own pictures with whatever kit we get to play with and so I might use pictures from years ago or current ones, it just depends. Here at SS, I have a much smaller stash to scrap with, so I have to take that into consideration, too.

This summer, as a family, we have gone to a major league baseball game, an amusement park, back to Gettysburg Military Park {we were there last year, too}, the National Zoo in Washington, D.C., and to the beach for a day. So, I have a lot of new pics to scrap! We are going to the Outer Banks in 10 days, too, so I will have a lot more beach pics I hope!
I've never done a baseball kit, but thought about doing one many a time. May have to consider it again.

I got lost in the weeds on my military genealogy kit, but hope to finish it up soon and there is going to be Civil War stuff in it that may be of use to you. Or not. I don't want to push myself on you, but if that collab turns out like I am hoping it will be full of military history. Frankly I get lost in the weeds on it because I am trying to cover a huge range of history and that is probably a mistake, but I want to do it all and do it all at once, I guess. LOL

I was always a random scrapper too. I am usually inspired by a kit and know what photos will be perfect for it, rather than get a kit for the photos I have. LOL

I'll be looking forward to those beach layouts in the gallery!