View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 11:04 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Couldn't find my spot...so here I am!

1- Andrea is queen of cute cards. Take inspiration from her gallery and create a hybrid card or cards for any occasion. 3 points/card up to 12 points

4- Banner shapes are showing up all over the scrapping world. Scrap a page using at least 1 banner shape (paper covered banner shape NOT talking about including banners, pennants, bunting, etc) - 1pt + 1 hybrid point

5- Old school Paper 2 Digi challenge. Take a paper layout from this gallery and lift it digi style!! Make sure to link to the original layout - 1pt

Mine:

Lifted this one:
Sun Sand Surf

6 - I never knew that these were all phrases coined by Shakespeare! Use one of these as part of your title or very prominantly as word art in a LO - 2 pt for each LO up to 3 pts

7 - Use this tutorial on mixing fonts to help create a layout with a title or journaling using with two or more fonts - 1 pt

11 - Scroll down a bit on this post for a list of fun art journal ideas. Use one of them for inspiration for a layout. -1 pt. What are your favorite things (about traveling)?

12 - Purple is somewhat a joke around the designer forums. For some reason, it is hard to scrap with. This post talks about purple and it's color buddy: yellow. Read through what these colors represent and then use them on a layout. -1 pt + 1 hybrid point

15 - I love the colors and patterns of this nursery. Create a layout using at least three things from this photo as inspiration. - 2 pts Orange, Aqua, Brown, Cheverons in a big background, big capital letters.

16 - This photo is amazing! Use at least two design elements here for a layout. Be sure to indicate which elements (some examples: the "layered" shapes, gradient colors, etc) in your credits. -2pts

22. Use these great ideas from Write.Click. Scrapbook to show what you did this summer (or Winter if you live in the S. Hemisphere). Scrap a page that shows in pictures and/or words the highlights of what you did this summer (winter). 1 page – 1 pts 2 page spread - 3 pts

29. Color Color Color! Be inspired by this amazing quilt, through the rainbow of color, or the design. Your layout must include at least 7 different colors. -1 pt

37. Get white space happy! Use these images by Liz Tamanaha as inspiration for combining white space and text on your layout. - 2pts

Made a tilted title in the white space of the 'road'

BONUS #1: COOKIE 1pt

BONUS #2: SPIN-A-LIFT 1 pt

Spun this one: https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...-andae&cat=500

TOTAL POINTS: 32

Last edited by kristijoy; 09-21-2012 at 11:10 PM.