View Single Post
Old 11-01-2010, 10:05 AM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to kscwgirl

Total - 30 points

1 - Lift a layout by Jennifer Fox, our Treat of the Month for November, and get to know her better in this month's special feature. - 1 primary point and 1 NR point for All That's Funky by Meg and Traci, released 11/6 uploaded 11/5 as peek

4 - Ad Challenge - California Closets - use this fabulous ad as inspiration for your next layout! - 1 primary point and 1 NR point for Julie's Wonderful Tonight, released 11/6, uploaded 11/5 as peek

7 - In honor of National Donut Day, scrap a page using only circular papers and photos. Accent elements may be whatever you like ie. ribbons, flowers, tags, etc. - 1 primary point and 1 NR point for Penny's Gratitude, released 11/6, uploaded 11/5 as peek

9 - November is aviation month. Use the word SOAR in the title of your layout. - 1 primary point

10 - Use the inspiration at Wordle to create a background graphic of text to use on a layout. - 1 primary point and 1 NR point for Meg & Traci's All That's Cozy, released 11/6 uploaded 11/5 as peek

14 - November is the time for holiday wish lists! Create a page that features your holiday gift wish list. Alternatively, have your kids make a list and scrap it! - 1 primary point

18 - Recipe: 10+1=11 - one photo + ten items, that's it! - 1 primary point

19 - Let's Reflect - photograph a reflection, create a reflection effect, reflect on the past or a specific event, or even the year so far. Explore reflection in your own creative way and then scrap it! - 1 primary point

20 - Can you make a happy page on a black background paper? Let’s see! - 1 primary point

25 - Incorporate something that you've scanned in to your page. Ephemera, a child's drawing, movie tickets. The possibilities are endless. - 2 primary points and 1 NR point for Penny's Gratitude, released 11/6, uploaded 11/5 as peek (Scanned items are the recipes and my grandmother's picture)

29 - Fall Looks Like - Use the amazing photographic inspiration at The Big Picture, to photograph and capture what Fall looks like in your community. - 2 primary points

33 - "I Am Thankful For…" Mini Books - The holiday season is the perfect time to reflect back on all of the things you are thankful for, and what better way to do that than creating a mini book that shares your sentiments? Your challenge this month is to get creative and make a hybrid mini-book in in any style you like using the theme of things you are thankful for. - 10 primary points

DSD Cookie - 1 point

DSD Paper 2 Digi - 1 point

Total - 30 points
0/5 NR points remaining

Last edited by kscwgirl; 11-30-2010 at 10:15 PM.