View Single Post
Old 06-06-2011, 07:54 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

TOTAL: 31

2 - Quote Inspiration! "I have found the one in whom my soul delights." Use this quote on your page or to inspire your page.
1 point

19 – June 21st is the first day of summer - scrap your top ten favorite things about summer.
1 points

21 - Technique – Add any texture to a photo. Did you know you can use patterned paper as texture? Check out this tutorial to find out how!
2 Points

22- Scrap a page with a bunch of tiny strips of paper at haphazard angles like this pile.
2 Points plus NR Total 3
NR Must Wear Socks by Traci Reed posted 23.06.11

25 – Scrap your summer bucket list. What are the things you’d like to do this summer? Here’s some inspiration or this one
2 points plus NR TOTAL: 3
NR Staycation Collection posted 9th June

26 – Use 100 of something on a page (journaling letters do not count) – 100 buttons, flowers, stars, photos, title alphas, numbers, etc.
2 Points (100 flowers)

27 - Photo editing challenge – Use a sepia-toned photo on your page. For a tutorial, go here.
NR Summer Staycation Collection: At The Pool Posted 7th June

29 - Create a list type layout that uses photos for each item on the list – add numbers and arrows or dotted lines to each photo like this piece.
NR Summer Staycation Collection: At The Park posted 7th June

30 – Home is where I can look and feel ugly and enjoy it. Take a photo of yourself as is - no makeup, straight out of bed or just how you look lounging around the house. Scrap it!
2 points

33 – This month we're challenging you to play with buckets and tins. You can find them all over the place and they are great as gifts, or as storage, or just as pretty little things to make your heart happy. The possibilities for this challenge are endless!
10 points plus NR 1
Total: 11

Total 31

Last edited by Starlight-Princess; 06-30-2011 at 04:06 AM.