View Single Post
Old 12-14-2014, 05:54 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I haven't resized all of my pictures yet. They are too large to post without sizing them down. However, our elves have been into mischief. They have tried to play my daughter's trombone, they have painted my son's nose red, they made a zipline from a strand of lights from our kitchen cabinet over to the tree, they ate dog biscuits and declared that they were terrible cookies, and packed all sorts of odd things in my son's lunch box... like a bag of chocolate chips and a jar of honey. They went missing one day and the next day we found a note saying they missed their window of travel back from the North Pole so they were detained and spent the day with their family. Another elf (making 3) came back with them to observe since he is in training to be a scout elf next year. The observer is pretty quiet and shy though and only moves from place to place, doesn't create any mischief. The kids still have fun finding him every morning.

Our elves are not typical 'elf on a shelf' elves (they came before I had ever heard of elf on a shelf). They CAN be touched (hugged, carried around, etc.) and boy do my kids like that part. They take Ivy and Jolly everywhere with them this time of year (except to school).

I tried a picture that had been resized. Still too big. I'm not used to so many mega pixels! LOL

Last edited by Sherri Tierney; 12-14-2014 at 05:58 PM.