View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 11:08 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to pewtertm

Total: 40

2. Use this inspiring blog post and image to scrap about growth, change, and scars. 3 pts NR Let the Games Begin posted 1/24

4. Use this quote as an inspiration for a page. -2pt

5. Be inspired by this fun paper layout and create a layout that features lots of strips of patterned paper. - 2 pts

9. We've all seen and (done) the fabulous paper strips covering the page technique. This time, use something different (such as ruffles, lace, scallops or ribbons) and create a collage! 3 pts NR DJB Holly Jolly B'Golly posted 1/25

11. Adapt and use a paragraph from this Aboriginal blessing on a layout. - 3 pts NR Let the Games Begin posted 1/24

12. Take inspiration from this art journal piece and concentrate most of the color of a layout right in the center of your page. - [COLOR="rgb(139, 0, 0)"]2pts.[/COLOR]

15. Use this photos as a 'recipe' for the elements on your next LO! You can ONLY use elements that are shown here - e.g., buttons, string, paper clip, ribbon, etc. - but you do not have to use them all. 2 pts.

16. Join in on Fist Pump Fridays at Today's Letters blog and include a picture of something you are celebrating this month. 2 pts

19. I love this blog post on how to incorporate clocks into a layout! Use this post as inspiration for your own layout using a clock or two. [COLOR="rgb(139, 0, 0)"]2pts.[/COLOR]

22. Throughout all of the documenting I do, I want my kids to know who I truly am. Use an I prompt to document something about you! 3 pts NR DJB Holly Jolly B'Golly posted 1/24

23. Peeking from a pocket... use a pocket or more on your next layout! 2 pts

27. White on white! You can add as many white papers and elements as you'd like, but the only thing that can have color is your photo! 2 pts

26. Make a page using your favorite trend (big photos) and photo from 2012! 2 pts

30. Use these awesome "Rules of the House" as inspiration for the titles & themes of your next layout(s). - 2 pts per layout up to 10 pts
Love One Another 2 pts

Be Sweet 2 pts

Dance in the Rain 2 pts

Work Hard, Play Harder 2 pts

Laugh a Lot 2 pts

Last edited by pewtertm; 01-31-2013 at 06:11 PM.