View Single Post
Old 04-21-2015, 04:29 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I've completed one Disney album, and am working on the other one right now. My goal is to get this 2nd one finished before our next Disney trip next summer!

I think the first thing to do, is to organize your photos. Mine are organized by day, than what we did. So my MK folder has about 20 additional folders inside it. These folders are numbered by the order we did things ex: 1 arrival, 2 Main Street, 3 Castle, 4 meeting Princesses, 5 Space Mountain....and on and on. I did this for each of the parks we visited (with those being in order also). And than I have 1 folder for traveling to FL and one for traveling home. I also have one for our resort and anything that happened there- swimming, the room, shopping, etc.

I don't SCRAP chronologically, but I do print my album in chronological order. I scrap by what new release there is, or what photos fit a challenge etc. Having all of your photos organized by day and subject also helps you to see how many photos you have, if you have duplicates (it happens with extra cameras and photopass), and to narrow down the best photos to use in your albums.

Have fun! Can't wait to see your beautiful Disney pages!