View Single Post
Old 05-03-2015, 08:31 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

when we went to Disney, I had over 5k photos. I spent a week or two putting them in to daily folders. Once they were placed in to their daily photo, I put them in to sub-folders that were specific to that item, such as lunch at Chef Mickey's. If there were more than 100 photos, they had sub-sub folders with "character Mickey", "character Minnie", "food", etc. My Disney photos are completely organized that I can find most things/photos from our trip.

How did I scrap? I scrapped 100 pages, because that's an album for me. Once my 100-pages were done, they were sent to Winkflash to be printed/bound. But every once in a while, I will find a photo that I really liked and didn't scrap, so I'll put it in that child(ren)'s album, even though it isn't with the Disney album.

I tried to scrap every single character meet--that's what we did most and enjoyed. I believe I have each character meet in our album. At the end, I did a two-page spread with just a few of the characters that we met, even though there were over 25 photos total! I tried to scrap each character meal and a few highlights from the park. For the most part, that's what inside our Disney album.

We are getting ready to go to Disney again in January. While I'm excited, I'm quite nervous because I know what an undertaking it will be to organize the photos and start going through them, picking photos to scrap for our next album! I don't envy you, but wish you a lot of luck and patience! Take your time and don't get stressed scrapping those layouts. They'll come and when they come, you'll love them!