View Single Post
Old 05-03-2015, 10:53 AM
Sweets

profile gallery send pm

I scrapped a couple of Disney books. I do like an diary kind of book for everyone of them. The ones I have made from our Disneyland Paris trip wich is mostly like 4 days max will fit in one book. For our WDW trip of 15 days I have 4 books in the planning.

First thing what I did when I came back is go trough the pictures and remove the really bad ones. Then put everything in folder for each days. Day one... day two.... etc.. Then I started planning the pages so make a list like page 1 at the airport, page 2 arrival in Orlando, page 3 animal kingdom check in. Just go trough your pictures and plan every single one of them per day. Things like parades and pic heavy subjects will get a double pager.

When planning I will check how many days will fit in one book. So for us it was like 4 days a book plus a travel day or a less pic heavy day like a shopping day. Making them all kinda have them same amount of pages.

Then I will just start scrapping page by page. When starting to scrap i will go to the day where i left, check for the page to be made en then open de picture folder. Count the pictures I want to be on that page and find a appropiate template. I have them all labeled so if i count like 6 pictures I want to use I will do a search for a 6 picture template.

It's all in the planning.