View Single Post
Old 02-13-2019, 02:36 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverland Scraps View Post
Wow!! Have you seen about joining any local FB groups to see about midwives? Can your insurance recommend someone local for you to connect maybe this week? Definitely praying for you guys as you make this quick move! If you need anything, I'm right here.
Actually we will have new insurance through Ben's work so I don't even know if the one practice I picked will be covered but we will see! blah! I did get recommendations on a facebook moms group of Baltimore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by glumirk View Post
I’ve only done big moves while pregnant. It’s miserable! I get high blood pressure every pregnancy, so I literally can’t do much. #1 is to declutter as much as possible as you go. Then you won’t have to unpack as much. We love the cube idea because we can pack them up as we go to keep the house less crazy. I think we’ve used ABF and Relocube. It’ll take a week or 2 to travel across the country. Longer than it took us. We even used a cube as storage while we were staging our house for a move 15 minutes away. Good luck!

One thing we did was have the kids choose their favorite toys, and then pack the rest. In retrospect we should have decluttered a lot of those toys. �� we also packed the off-season clothes right away. My new home is much different as I’m decorating, so I could have decluttered much of our decor.
thanks for the tips! I've started with things we don't use everyday (a few months ago) I'm super slow but I will do it.