View Single Post
Old 03-18-2020, 01:07 AM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

I am so sorry to hear all this, it is absolutely heartbreaking.

I don't have kids in school anymore but we are waiting on hearing what out daughters' uni will do... she just started her Masters two weeks ago.

Our son is holed up at friends who are family in Israel. He went to spend his gap year learning at a religious institution and now can barely even leave the house.
We are sitting in Australia as things keep getting tighter and tighter and I am a mess having one of my kids so far away. So grateful for FaceTime and WhatsApp.

Our synagogue has canceled all service from now until... who know when and we have Passover in three weeks. As far as I'm concerned, it can just pass right over me this year as we were supposed to be in Israel with our son and friends, celebrating.

Our daughter knows of a couple whose wedding, supposed to be tomorrow night, has been reduced to the ceremony outside so they can have more than 100 people (no more than 100 inside as from today) and their reception is postponed until...??

And never mind what the crazies have done in the supermarkets...

Feels like we are living in a post apocalyptic movie... can some one kindly turn the lights on so we can leave and get back to our normal lives.

Good luck to those homeschooling and all the challenges that are here and still to come.
We have to hit rock bottom soon, surely, so that we can start the climb back up to the top.

stay safe, healthy and sane everyone.