View Single Post
Old 09-27-2019, 01:52 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

1. Any activities/events you have planned for Oct?
We have a super busy October- for my son- his flag football is wrapping up, but hockey starts so we overlap 2 sports for him during October. My daughter plays club volleyball & softball, so we have both of those going on. We are billeting 2 WHL hockey players, so there's a lot of their home games we'll attend in October. I also squeezed in a few hours to update our family photos! Hmm... what else- Oh yea!!! To celebrate 20 years of our dental practice we are going to Disneyland for Halloween! I can't wait!!!

2. What is your environment/surroundings like in October?
Fall here in Eastern WA is gorgeous! Usually we have warm sunny days, but colder mornings/evenings. ALTHOUGH this weekend is forecasted for record lows & the possibility of snow!!! WTH!?

3. What would you like to take a photo of? Anything specific?
I really want to get up to a local area called Greenbluff (an area of a whole bunch of farms that do all sorts of fun Fall activities as well as sell all their yummy apples, pumpkins, etc!) We didn't get up there last Fall & the area is just so gorgeous to photograph!

4. Have you started wearing sweaters, coats and scarves yet?
I'm a jeans/sweatshirt kinda girl- so I've been living in sweatshirts ever since it got below 70. I did grab a jacket last saturday to my son's flag football game. I love scarves, but haven't busted those out yet- we are planning to get all the winter gear out this weekend & see what's too small & what we need to buy before the snow falls!

5. What does the view look like out your door?
It's cool today- like maybe 50* & partly cloudy. Some of the neighborhood trees are starting to turn colors, but the grass is SUPER green (I think the hubby just fertilized) & my fall plants are looking great! HOWEVER we have this issue with the neighbor across the street- they bought the house late spring, cut all 10 of the HUGE old beautiful trees down from their backyard (now have zero privacy from our house looking towards theirs) and started construction on a pool---- which is still just a giant hole & all the debris from construction. I have no clue what the standstill is about but it's U.G.L.Y!!! This pic was of the sunset from my son's bedroom window- which was gorgeous- but overshadowed by the neighbor's yard...