View Single Post
Old 09-29-2019, 04:39 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Any activities/events you have planned for Oct? Nothing special. The kids are older now so we don't do as many holiday activities as we used to. Maybe we will go to the pumpkin patch. We last went 2 years ago with my step-daughter and grandbaby.

What is your environment/surroundings like in October? So far it still feels like summer. It isn't October yet, but it is still warm. No crisp nights yet. Lots of rain!

What would you like to take a photo of? Anything specific? I would love to be taking photos of my granddaughter but she's in Nevada and I'm in Kansas so I can't do that. I NEED to take some senior pictures for my daughter and since I love fall I might do some fall ones.

Have you started wearing sweaters, coats and scarves yet? Ha... no. It has been really warm still. Warm and humid. I can't imagine we will be wearing long sleeves any time soon!

What does the view look like out your door? It is super green out. You can't see any houses from my house at all, so green is an accurate description. Green with dots of chickens and ducks.