View Single Post
Old 10-26-2020, 11:25 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I bought 12x12 frames and printed out some LOs that I will wall mount in my office but got side tracked by my back injury. It may or may not get completed by Xmas, we'll see...but at some point I will fill up the wall with multiple sized frames of photos I've taken and LOs.

I created a scrapbook canvas many years ago when I was a paper scrapper and a few pieces have become unglued and fallen off over the years but I still have it hanging on a hallway wall, it makes me smile, remembering those times of getting together with scrappy friends and attending classes and workshops together.

I've got some photo canvases on the fireplace and we've got wildlife (Bateman) framed prints on the LR walls. We've had those for many years and love them but I no longer buy anyone elses artwork anymore. I'd rather frame and display my own photos, they have much more emotional impact for me. I love my three framed macro shots of ice frosted roses that hang in my foyer, they are a reminder of my FIL who gave the rose plant to us when we first moved into our home. The roses have lasted almost 25 yrs so far.