Thread: Your Username
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2018, 12:12 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverendingJen View Post
I've always liked fairytales plus was one of a zillion jennifers of that era...so NeverendingJen it is.
I often wondered if it had to do with there being a lot of Jens. I feel that way with the Wendys. When I was at ScrapMatters, they'd talk about Wendy and I'd be like "I'm the oldest, the other Wendy needs to go by something else". SM closed down, went to SO and Wendy was still there!! Thought I'd shake the extra Wendy by coming here and Wendy P came on the design team!!

Never met a SINGLE Wendy until I started scrapbooking! Now they are EVERYWHERE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeAndra View Post
Mine's just my name. With a name that unusual, there's no need to worry about there being another one around.

This is supposedly who I'm named after as someone/a character that my biological father liked:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fireball_500

My mom changed it to '-dra' to be more feminine. Her middle name is Lee so that is also why. She has never explained the second capital letter despite being asked multiple times. She just shrugs her shoulders.
I like your version of the name instead of Leander. Never heard of that movie though. Might have to tell my husband to watch it for me (I have the attention span of a two-year old when it comes to movies)