Thread: Your Username
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2018, 02:39 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJSDesigns View Post
I use my designer name now, but when I first joined it was under Loriebug66. Loriebug or just Bug is my family knickname and 66 is my birth year. Pretty simple.

When I first started designing, for a really brief period, I used still used my initial LJS, but turned them into Let's Just Scrap. Realized it was hokey, couldn't come up with anything cool and just went with LJS Designs. I toyed with just using my name when I moved to SSD, but that seemed really grown up, so I stuck with what I had. LOL
I imagine it might have been hard on your customers if you changed to your real name, rather than your design name!

One of these designers, I believe it's Grace Lee changed her name from when she came here. Whoever it is, I'm still trying to see what their "before" name was because I know I have product from them. It's so been a while since I tried investigating, but I think it's Grace. Wasn't she Bunny something? I don't know. Anyways, it's always hard on the customers when a designer goes through a name/brand change. I'm so used to one way and then something changes and I second guess everything!