View Single Post
Old 06-25-2018, 01:53 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by rach3975 View Post
Every time I think I'm done and won't be getting anything else, I find "just one more thing" I need. And of course once I'm buying it's so easy to just add one or two more...

I only have one Disney trip to scrap from 2 years ago, and I already have all the kits I most need for it. But last night DH and I decided that we're going to take the kids again next spring, so I had better take one more look through just in case there's anything I don't have pictures for now but am likely to next year. I don't have nearly as many BIMs as I wish I did--only about 10, so I'm sure there will be a few.

You know, I think right now I'm glad that my kids don't like any of the princesses and that they've outgrown most of the movies. It always secretly made me a little sad when some of those gorgeous collections were released and I couldn't justify buying them. But how in the world would I decide what to buy if I needed those, too? (I did grab a few to use for non-Disney stuff, like the Pocahantas kit for a Native American living history museum. But there are some I can't make work for my photos even if I love them!)

Thank you! I bet pulling this together was a lot of work, but seeing it all together like this helps.
Since you can only get two, if you DON'T have BIM Mouse Tales, it's the one I recommend most! I've scrapped almost 10 pages with this collection alone!!