View Single Post
Old 09-11-2021, 11:10 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leablahblah View Post
I don't know if anybody else feels this but I find the Passport challenges way harder than what we did all Summer even though that was one challenge everyday! These passport challenges are too specific for my needs and it's hard to come up with what I'm going to do with them (minus a few like the sketch or scraplift that are more open challenges)
I suspect it's hard to walk the line between pleasing those of us who already have plenty of our own ideas about what to scrap and giving direction to people who need ideas. But yes, I find that about Passport challenges, too. Occasionally I decide I'm going to participate, then I get started and remember why I usually don't. I love the idea of challenges, but I already have a long list of things I plan to scrap and won't complete challenges that don't help me get through that list. I had so much fun with this summer's challenges that I decided to try the Passport again, but I'm running into the same problem. (Not a criticism of those who work so hard coming up with the challenges month after month--I dream of the perfectly tailored "Challenges for Rachel" experience, and of course that's never going to happen!)

Last edited by rach3975; 09-11-2021 at 11:20 AM.