Thread: 2022 kit ideas
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2022, 09:29 AM
Sugar Pie

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniW View Post
This is exactly what I was going to suggest - a general Canada kit with province add-ons so some very province-specific buildings, attractions etc. could be included. I'm in a suburb outside of Toronto so I'd love to see some Toronto things like the GO Train, CN Tower, Rogers Centre, Ripley's Aquarium for when we've done daytrips with the kids. But we also do daytrips to Niagara Falls and rent cottages in northern Ontario plus we were in BC this summer and have lots of photos of the mountains, beaches, trees etc. We have plans to go to PEI this summer so that's a whole other load of photos with lobsters, beaches, lighthouses, Anne of Green Gables and more!

For other kits, I really need some more Marvel kits and specifically Spiderman. My daughter is obsessed with Marvel so I've got photos from all the movies plus all the shows on Disney+. I would love to see a kit that is dedicated to Spiderman!!

Love the idea of more game night/card night kits - and maybe going beyond family game night into friend game nights. We've also been playing a lot of Mexican Train Dominoes, rummoli, Cards Against Humanity, Apples to Apples, Scattergories, Taboo, and Quirkle.
I Love Niagara Falls, don't forget some wine touring kits and bike adventures, sometimes together.
We love games too, we play cribbage, scrabble, monopoly, payday, Yahtzee.