Thread: Spring break
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2022, 12:53 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

This week is our Spring break too! We don't have any plans really- mostly because my daughter gets her braces off tomorrow (Wednesday- right in the middle of the week) and then she has a softball tournament Fri-Sun. My son has a hockey camp that same weekend and my husband has a local mens league hockey tourney too. Thankfully my in-laws can take my son to Wenatchee while I'm with my daughter in Kennewick (all about a couple hours away from home!)

As far as staycation ideas- each kid chose something they wanted to do- my daughter wants to go for a hike- so that's Thursday. My son wants to go to a movie- Wednesday's plan. Also for dinners, we've been a bit mor relaxed & just ordered pizza, fridge cleaned (aka leftovers/fend for yourself) and have gone out one night.

MY to-do list (since I'm also off work this week!) was to change water in the hot tub (did that on Sunday) and paint our entire upstairs- including the ceiling. I'm not sure why I thought this would be fun to do myself- it would have been great to just pay someone- but I'm too cheap. So I'm on my 3rd day of painting & should be done today or tomorrow- but it's our giant stairway... so that's a bit intimidating!