View Single Post
Old 07-09-2022, 08:55 AM
So Sweet

profile gallery send pm

About the Covid, have you seen a doctor and related that you have had these lingering effects?

My neighbor ended up with long Covid from her bout of it in Nov 2020. It has only been in the last 6 to 8 months that she has been feeling better. Before Covid, she was a runner (3 to 5 miles every day), very active and healthy. She wasn't overweight either. But it kicked her so much she ended up in a program at Cleveland Clinic that was studying the long Covid. They have found there are so many different lingering effects.

I also agree with the fact that it may be depression. Depression comes in many different forms. Mine was actually diagnosed as a "chemical imbalance" in the brain and medication helped tremendously. That was 25 years ago. I was also in a very stressful job at the time then went to another job that had its times of stress. I was able to go off the medication about 15 years ago and have now found that using an essential oil blend helps to keep me in check. Retirement helped a lot as well! There are still times when all I want to do is veg out on the couch so I do.

Most of all you need to take care of yourself. Whether it is seeing a doctor and/or therapist, do it for you.