View Single Post
Old 09-03-2020, 04:42 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by StacyLynn View Post
So our public schools start next week. I only have one left there and he is at the high school. To start, they are all online.... at home.... We are hoping that the schools will do hybrid in October... so only half the kids in school at a time (which I like for now, they have really big classes when in school regular)

I have freshman at our local community college and she is all online.... most classes okay for her right now...except spanish...

I have a junior at University of Pittsburgh... and now she is all online as well, she has a house out there so her and 5 girls all live together.

Our biggest issue right now is I will have to up our internet... I did get a second router back in March, but it's still too slow.
This was one of our fears too! But I called ATT when I was having an issue, and they saw the problem and sent us a new router! since then, we haven't had issues. Although, we haven't all been online doing zoom type calls for 6 hours of the day all at the same time yet! Praying it holds out!