Thread: expensive
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2018, 05:10 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

I am one that really look at what is included in kits to justify the money. I truly feel that when kits are "cheaper" there is not as much elements for me to use.

If there is a significant amount of elements/papers/etc I can justify spending the money for it.

I am a scrapper that has a few designers I like at different sites. I admit that I normally buy most of my kits on "new release" day. Those kits normally run around the same price $7.50 - 8.00 as the new releases here.

I admit I don't really have a scrapping budget but I also know what I can spend on my "hobby" and when there is something I "love" I buy while on new release.

I also admit that I do the bingo challenge exactly for the reason of getting the % off coupon.

The only other thing I will add is I look at kits like I look at clothing. If I buy a cheap pair of pants and they rip/wear after a few washings I wasted my money. If I buy a kit that I know I will use over/over and that has plenty of "element choices" it is a timeless item for my scrapping.