Thread: expensive
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2018, 05:43 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

My family and I live on a very tight budget. And there are times when the money just isn't there to buy all these fantastic goodies here at SSD! That's when I will add the kits I'm in love with to my wishlist, to save until the funds are there for a fun shopping trip (birthday money, bonus checks, wonderful sales). I have been to other sites, and SSD prices are very comparable to other sites, and for much better quality than many others out there!

The Bingo challenges are great ways to get pages done, and to earn % off to use to buy products! If you feel your stash isn't quite big enough for the challenges, you can always download the freebies in the store-each designer has one here: https://www.sweetshoppedesigns.com/s...me.php?cat=796. You can combine many of these items or use them on their own or with items you already own to create wonderful pages, completing the challenges and earning the discount.

You can also sign up for the designers newsletters or follow their Facebook pages to receive occassional freebies. Make sure you participate in other special challenges/games/sales throughout the year (insd, dsd, birthday sales etc). These can be great times to stock up, or enter for a chance to win/earn something new!

While I may not have a huge scrapping budget, or even a little one at times...I still find ways to make my stash go farther, and look for ways to make my money go further too!

Sometimes there are even sales on Wed (or other days during the week) where you can find great deals! Just like when you shop at a department store, you learn how to shop and look for the sales/discounts/deals or whatever to get what you want! Like anything, sometimes you do have to work for it...but it's worth it in the end!

Hopefully you can find some encouragement from all our responses to make SSD work with your own budget!