View Single Post
Old 10-18-2021, 11:45 AM
So Sweet

profile gallery send pm

Yep, I have costumes for my dog, current and past. Peyton rocks a great OSU Buckeyes cheerleader outfit during the fall.

Many years ago when I had only Pepper, I bought a prisoner Halloween outfit for him. When I added Paige, I found her personality was more fitting to the "troublemaker" outfit and I found a Sheriff's outfit for Pepper. We went to a gathering of the Havanese club in Toledo and they had a costume contest. Pepper and Paige won. I also had Christmas outfits made especially for them... a vest for Pepper and a dress for Paige. They also had OSU Buckeye apparel as well. Cheerleading dress for Paige, jersey for Pepper and sweaters for both of them. Not to mention the sweaters they wore when playing in the snow (silky and long hair means snowballs if not covered).

I still have all those outfits and have added some just for Peyton. She's got a different dress to wear for Christmas. When it is cold, I pull out a OSU sweater for her as well. And, a generic sweater for playing in the snow although she's not a fan of it like Pepper and Paige were. 5 minutes on the patio and she's done. The other 2 would stay out forever if I would have let them!