View Single Post
Old 05-20-2020, 08:28 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetChar View Post
I have a mesh steamer basket like this one (not the same exact one) that I use often. I put cut up potatoes in it with eggs right on top of the potatoes and cook them for 5 minutes. I make potato salad that we eat warm the first time. Leftovers we eat cold. But...sometimes I wish I had one like this one because it seems like it would be easier to clean.

I have the double stacking pans/pots but I rarely use them. And I have a doube egg steam rack: this one. I've used that for eggs and to lift something higher like potatoes above meat. I have silicone egg bite molds...but I've never used them.

I subscribed to 365 Days of Slow + Pressure Cooking. Also SkinnyTaste has good recipes. I LOVE BEEF, TOMATO AND ACINI DI PEPE SOUP!

Happy cooking! Oh, I have the 6qt Instant Pot Duo.
(Shhh...I also have a different brand I bought a few years earlier from QVC or HSN. Same size. Once in a while I like to have two different things cooking at the same time. )
Thank you so much for all the tips. That mesh basket looks like a good addition to the IP. We love potatosalad so I am going to get that for sure

We did look at different brands but we weren't sure if they'd be as good as the IP so we opted to get the IP one. Once we're used to the IP, we might look for another one that's less pricey (allthough I didn't think the IP was very expensive).

Thank you for all the links. I am going to check them out for sure. You can never have enough recipes