View Single Post
Old 05-07-2016, 02:27 AM
Sweetness

profile gallery send pm

(01) How long have you been digitally scrapping?
Officially just this past summer, so not even a year! But I have a digital school days album for each of my kids I've been working on since 2009-ish

(02) When or how did you first discover SSD?
I was searching for fun Disney LOs online & happened to find the gallery here

(03) What's your favorite non-scrapping way to unwind after a hard day?
TV & a glass of wine

(04) What's the last show you binge-watched?
either Game of Thrones or Walking Dead, though I now watch both "live"

(05) What's your biggest pet peeve?
probably slow drivers

(06) What's your best quality?
loyal to a fault

(07) Where did you go on your last vacation?
Disneyland & Newport Beach for spring break

(08) What's your favorite time of day? Why?
late at night when everyone's sleeping & I can scrap to my heart's content...as long as I don't have to wake up too early the next morning!

(09) What was your worst (first) date like?
This guy picked me up & (supposedly) his car died on our way to dinner...and all he talked about all night was this girl who wouldn't go out with him & he wanted advice, yada yada...I was so relieved when the night was over & never expected him to call again. Until he did, and asked me out again & if I had any money since he was broke. Needless to say, I didn't go out on that second date!

(10) What's your go-to dish/recipe to make when you're having people over or bringing something to someone else's house?
If it's summertime, my macaroni salad! It's the stupidest, easiest, yummiest recipe, and whenever I need to bring a dish somewhere, it's usually requested by a few people.

(11) If you could travel back in time to change one thing or event in your life, would you? What would it be? If not, why not?
So everyone keeps mentioning the Butterfly Effect...and I do think about that, but yeah, I'd still go back & be nicer to this one boy who asked me out in high school. I wasn't very nice to him, and looking back...I really missed out. Everything happens for a reason, and I wouldn't want to go back until I'm on my deathbed because this life is pretty dang good!

(12) If you could be a character in a book, TV show, or movie, whom would you choose & why?
Hermione, she is such a smart, strong, amazing young woman!

(13) What's your least favorite household chore?
all of the above, lol!

(14) What's one thing you know to be true?
to quote my daughter this evening (and Paul McCartney), all you need is love

(15) What are you looking forward to doing or seeing this year?
a week at Disneyland's Grand Californian...poolside with cocktails!

(16) If you had to choose, would you choose to be obnoxiously smart or obnoxiously rich?
obnoxiously rich!

(17) What's your favorite memory of/with your family? Why is it your favorite?
gosh, I think anytime we go to Disneyland...for the most part, everyone is getting along & we're just having fun together & spoiling ourselves...well deserved "us" time

(18) Who is your hero/ine? Why?
my mom...she's just awesome

(19) What's been the best/favorite (Halloween) costume you've ever worn?
I was Ursula the Sea Witch this past Halloween, and I looked awesome!

(20) What's your favorite ice cream flavor?
Baskin-Robbins Peanut Butter Cup (the one that's chocolate ice cream with peanut butter in it). Salty & sweet. Divine.