View Single Post
Old 05-07-2016, 03:55 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

(01) How long have you been digitally scrapping? 7 years, I guess
(02) When or how did you first discover SSD? When? Probably 2009. How? From a forum.
(03) What's your favorite non-scrapping way to unwind after a hard day? Go out for a walk, eat out at e restaurant.
(04) What's the last show you binge-watched? Previous season of GOT.
(05) What's your biggest pet peeve? hypocrisy and falseness
(06) What's your best quality? I'm just. I can't stand injustice and abuse.
(07) Where did you go on your last vacation? Berlin, Germany.
(08) What's your favorite time of day? Why?
Morning for work because I feel most energetic.
Evening for leisure
(09) What was your worst (first) date like?
Pfu, it was with an older man when I was very young...he ordered whiskey and peanuts and I don't drink alcohol and felt uncomfortable. I didn't like his looks either. I couldn't wait for him to finish his drink and walk me home...never saw him again, of course.
(10) What's your go-to dish/recipe to make when you're having people over or bringing something to someone else's house?
Chocolate cupcakes -- I'm good at those and people adore mine
(11) If you could travel back in time to change one thing or event in your life, would you? What would it be? If not, why not?
I would try to save my cousin from his death. I would try to make him stay home instead of driving his car in the dense fog!
(12) If you could be a character in a book, TV show, or movie, whom would you choose & why? Belle from Beauty and the beast or Ariel from the Little mermaid. I love heartfelt stories and a little drama.
(13) What's your least favorite household chore? Vacuum.
(14) What's one thing you know to be true? No matter how hard I try, if something isn't destined, it's not gonna work!
(15) What are you looking forward to doing or seeing this year? Better my health and hoping to be able to conceive.
(16) If you had to choose, would you choose to be obnoxiously smart or obnoxiously rich? Hard choice but...I'm already smart enough. What's more, today wit and brains is not the most important. So, for this time and live, I'd choose rich.
(17) What's your favorite memory of/with your family? Why is it your favorite? Three years ago when DH and I were on a vacation in Germany, the family joined spontaneously It was a sweet surprise.
(18) Who is your hero/ine? Why? My husband because he never shows doubt or fear and does everything for me.
(19) What's been the best/favorite (Halloween) costume you've ever worn? The queen of hearts
(20) What's your favorite ice cream flavor? Belgium chocolate (Haagen Dazs)
--
Mama to Albert